- What information we collect,
- How we use the information we collect and who we share such information with,
- How and when we share information,
- How we make changes to this policy,
- Our policy towards children,
- Security of your information,
- Accessing, reviewing, and changing your profile.
A) INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Registration Information - In order to register for a Website Account, You must provide the following information:
- Your email address (which must be a functioning email address)
- Display name
- Birth date
We will not share or publicly disclose your email address or site password.
You also may give us permission to access Your information in other services. For example, You may link Your Facebook or Twitter accounts to Dressed To Kill, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (such as Your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on Your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are. Information may also include the data You supply to us in the course of using our Website including Your preferences, interests, tastes and styles, product preferences, etc. Your profile page is visible to any site visitor and to other users of the site, and will show Your display name and any optional profile information You have provided. Your email address will never be displayed, only if you choose to show it.
B) HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHO WE SHARE SUCH INFORMATION WITH
We may use Information (a) to register and service Your Account, (b) to provide and improve the Website, including features, content and related services, (c) to administer Your account and Your use of the Website, (d) to enable You to enjoy and easily navigate the Website, (e) to better understand Your needs and interests and to provide You with features and offers, including advertisements, targeted to Your interests, (f) to fulfill requests You may make, (g) to provide You with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe You may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties. You can decide to stop receiving these updates by updating Your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
C) HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION
1.The information included on Your post or profile will be visible to all users and all visitors of the Website. We will display Your Information in Your profile page and elsewhere in the Website according to the preferences You set in Your account. Any information You choose to provide should reflect how much You want all other users to know about You. We recommend that You guard Your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage users to think carefully about what information about themselves and others they disclose in their profile pages. You can review and revise Your profile information at any time.
2. We may be required by law to disclose information to the government, law enforcement agencies or third parties. We also cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and with third parties to enforce laws, and may disclose any information about You to law enforcement and other government officials as We in Our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with any investigation of fraud or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us, You, or any other third party to liability.
D) HOW WE MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
E) OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from such children. Children under the age of 13 should not use our Website or our online services at any time. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children under the age of 13, we will use reasonable efforts to erase such information from our records. If you learn that Your minor child has provided us with personal information without Your consent, please contact us.
F) SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect the security of Your information both online and offline, and we are committed to the protection of customer information. Your User Account information is protected by the password You use to access Your online account. It is important that You protect and maintain the security of Your User Account and that You immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of Your User Account. If You forget Your password, You may request a new password here. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of the Website, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
G) ACCESSING, REVIEWING, AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
1. After registration You can review the information You submitted during registration. If you provide less Personal Information, or provide inaccurate Personal Information in order to protect Your anonymity, You may not be able to utilize the Service to its full potential. If You completely remove Your Personal Information, Your account may be removed or disabled.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your unique password and account information at all times. If You believe Your password has been disclosed to third parties or otherwise compromised in any way You should immediately change Your password.