I. TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for visiting Dressed To Kill. These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as: "Terms") govern your access to and use of Dressed To Kill website, products and services (hereinafter referred to as: "Services"). Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
II. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Content you cannot post and things you are not allowed to do:
You may not use the Dressed To Kill website and/or its Services to transmit any content which:
- Includes sexually explicit images or other content which is offensive or harmful to minors;
- Includes discriminative, xenophobic or racist, sensitive, disgusting or upsetting content;
- Harasses, threatens, embarrasses or causes distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon any other person;
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse;
- Utilizes a false name or identity or a name or identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use;
Violates any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of Dressed To Kill as published on the Dressed To Kill website;
You may not use the Dressed To Kill website and/or its Services to do the following:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- Access the Service from territories where its contents are illegal and prohibited (those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, email, or privacy);
- Collect or store personal data about other users, in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above or otherwise;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- Includes any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation;
- Try to interfere with any Dressed To Kill user, host or network by sending a virus, by overloading, spamming or mail-bombing;
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk;
- Post any content that includes images portraying realistic images of people or animals being killed or maimed, shot, stabbed, tortured or injured;
- Post any content that encourages excessive consumption of alcohol or illegal substances, or encourages minors to consume alcohol or smoke cigarettes;
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
III. REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY
THE SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN (13) OR TO ANY USERS SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SERVICE BY DRESSED TO KILL. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SERVICE.
IV. POSTING CONTENT
Dressed To Kill allows you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Services is referred to as "User Content". You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Dressed To Kill. You grant Dressed To Kill and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Dressed To Kill solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Dressed To Kill Services. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our Policies.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Dressed To Kill cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
VI. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES, AND SERVICES
Our products and Services may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Dressed To Kill. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Dressed To Kill, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Dressed To Kill will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
VII. ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
We will terminate a user’s access to the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. We also reserve the right to decide whether content violates this Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity etc. We may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove such content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, out-of-date, or incomplete, or if Dressed To Kill suspects that such information is untrue, inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, out-of-date, or incomplete, Dressed To Kill has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. Your profile may be deleted and your membership terminated without notice or warning. Dressed To Kill reserves the right to refuse or terminate service, including membership, for any reason.
VIII. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail to your registered email address or by posting notices on this Website and/or through our Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The Services and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. DRESSED TO KILL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Dressed To Kill takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report it. Please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our business partners, third-party suppliers and providers, licensors, officers, directors, employees, distributors and agents (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that (i) arises from any alleged breach by you of this Terms of Service or any representations, warranties and/or covenants contained herein, (ii) arises from the Content or effects of any messages you Post using our Services, or (iii) otherwise arises from or relates to your use of our Services. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that the Indemnified Parties have the right to seek damages from you when you use our Services for unlawful purposes, in an unlawful manner, and/or in a manner inconsistent with this Terms of Service, and that such damages may include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, cover, reliance and/or consequential damages.
If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our site you can let us know by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Dressed To Kill will review your submission and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the trademark from the Dressed To Kill site. Dressed To Kill respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with usernames, profiles, or any other content that misleads others or violates another's trademark may be updated, transferred or permanently suspended.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Terms of Service, our Website and/or our Services you send an inquiry to: email@example.com. You and Dressed To Kill agree that we will first try to resolve any Claim informally. Accordingly, neither of us may start a formal proceeding for at least thirty (30) days after one of us notifies the other of a Claim in writing. Dressed To Kill will send its notice to your email address. You will send your notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.